KA6U Update - May 11, 2023 -  1600UTC

Change in Plans - DE/PA on Monday

I have repaired LoTW and uploaded QSOs.
I had many problems with LoTW.  If there are any QSOs missing, please send me an email with the complete details of the QSO that is missing.

I am planning one additional activation trip.  I believe there are several ops who need DE and PA on 70cm and/or 23cm.  This is the only planned additional activation for the next 30 days:

  • Monday May 15 - FM29 PA and DE 23cm and 70cm run at same time - starting at 0900UTC
  • I plan to operate from DE first and then move to PA.  PA operation will be shorter duration
In the next two weeks I will post a summary of this activation trip.

At this time it looks like there will be 10 new 23cm WAS holders and 3 or 4 new 70cm WAS holders completed during this trip.  I think this will be 25+ new 23cm WAS awards in the last year (I believe the WAS count on 23cm 12 months ago was 3).  It's been a great adventure!

There are also now a number of ops with only 1 or 2 states remaining for 23cm and 70cm.

If you are interested, please send me your lists of needed states on 23cm and 70cm.  There is a possibility I can do a limited trip in mid-July.  If so I would like to maximize the benefit to the community.

70cm Station on the Moon
Setup time is now 20 minutes
2X21HV Relay switched 600W
The cross pol antennas have been critical for operations




73 Peter KA6U

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog