KA6U Update - May 5, 2023 -  1600UTC

I will be on the East Coast of the US from May 11 to about May 17.
I plan to be in NY, CT, RI, DE, MD and Virginia to do 23cm and 70cm activations.

I will not be able to run 70cm from RI due to power restrictions.
NC1I and W1QA are considering a 70cm RI activation this summer with 1KW power (special license).

Please look here for updates starting May 9th.

If anyone is close to WAS on 23cm or 70cm, please send me an email with an updated list of the states you need.

Thanks

Peter, KA6U


Comments

  1. I look forward to NY, RI and MD! 73 G0LBK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter, thank you for the updates, I will look for you on the dates above. You deserved a break. 73 and GL.
    Nick NN3Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanks Peter, I am excited to work in NY, CT, DE ! 73 de EA8DBM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward for DE (#49) and if any stop planned for PA (wkd but not cfg)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog