2021 Road Trip - Update 63: EN85 Activation Complete, September 11, 2021 2130UTC

The activation of EN85 is complete.  31 QSOs uploaded to LoTW.

It was a very nice breezy day at the top of Lake Huron.


This is the log from today.  If you see anything missing please send me an email.  I tried to call stations in Eastern and Northern Europe first when I could see them.  I know I missed some Eastern stations.  There were a group of 10 signals on top of each other withn 100 hz.  I decoded two of the eastern stations once but could not decode them again before their moonset.

I couldn't decode all of the stations during this short window.  When as many stations are so close it is probably because they have not adjusted their TX frequency.


This is the view of the station just before Moonrise looking up from the edge of the water.  This location was extremely quiet at RF and I had good RX quality today.  Much better than recent days.



I do not plan any additional activations until at least September 18 when I will be in Ohio.  From Ohio I will go to New Jersey to activate the Project Diana site in FN20.  I will then return to the Ohio area and do a number of activations in West Virginia and surrounding areas until September 26.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog