2021 Road Trip - Update 64: 2 Month Operations Summary - September 12, 2021 1200UTC


I have been on the road for two months so far.  I have visited 26 U.S. States and activated 26 unique grids.  Some grids have been activated more than once.  My log shows 1,288 QSOs.

My current plan is to return to Florida around October 6th.

Between now and October 6th I plan to visit 7 new additional U.S. States and activate 8 - 10 additional grids.

I do not plan additional activations until at least September 16th.

Between September 18 and October 6 I plan to visit Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi and back to Florida.

On September 20 starting at about 2300UTC I will be in FN20 to activate the site of the first Moonbounce communication: Project Diana Moonbounce that occurred in 1946.  


If you have previously confirmed FN20 you are invited to call during this activation also.  There is a long common window on that day.  We will provide a special QSL card for the event.  I will make a 1600km "side trip" from Ohio to New Jersey for this activation.

Thanks everyone who has called during the trip.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog