2021 Road Trip - Update 73: Summer 2021 EME Expedition Complete - September 28, 2021 2100UTC

I have decided to head home to Florida in the next few days and will not do additional 2M EME activations during the trip.  I don't have enough energy left for another week of activations that start at Midnight or 1:00AM local time and continue until dawn :-)

This area of the Southeastern US is within a one day (long) drive of my home base and I plan to come back up to this area in the next few months to activate the additional rare grids in KY, TN, AL, MS.   I will probably do the first trip in the first half of November.

I have had a great trip and THANK-YOU to everyone who has called over the last three months.

After I return home to Florida I will look at the logs, locations and statistics and publish an update.

If you are missing any confirmations please send me an email.

73, Peter
KA6U

Comments

  1. Thank you Peter, safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Peter,
    it was amazing to follow your Journey and read your impressions and looking at the pictures on this blog. Thank you again for your great efforts and giving such amount of new Squares. Have a safe trip back home and have a good rest.
    73 de Alex, DL1KDA

    ReplyDelete
  3. MANY Thanks for All new grids and states!! I hope to get some more on 222 and 432 (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for all Peter ! You indeed deserve some rest ! Looking forward to see you soon again. 73 de ON4KHG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter, thank you very much for the opportunity to conduct a QSO with the rare squares of America. Nice to see my callsign among the first in your log. Of all your trips, I was unable to make QSOs with you on 144 MHz twice because of the short lunar window. Hope you continue to bring joy to all of us. I wish you good health and energy. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
    Sergey RX1AS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there is not an award for this extensive rove, there should be! Peter, thank you for the MANY new states on 222 MHz. Go home and wind down for a while. Safe trip home OM. Dave N9HF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for the new grids and initials on 2M. It is amazing what you have accomplished and been lots of fun trying to keep up with you. Save travels. 73, Greg, AA5C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Peter for new grids 2m and 222. Safe travels...73 Rick W5EME

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hannu SM5KWU. Many thanks to you Peter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog