2021 Road Trip - Final Update: Summer 2021 EME Expedition Complete - October 2, 2021 1800UTC

I have arrived home in Florida.
On Friday I drove from Kentucky back to Florida on Friday, 1200km, 16 hours.
Relaxing drive at 88 kmh.  Hundreds of cars and trucks passed me :-)

I may go back to KY, TN, AL, MS area in November to activate additional grids in those areas.
I will announce future activations here.

If you are missing any confirmations, please send me an email.

If you would like a QSL for the Project Dianna activation please send a request to Ian, W6TCP.

Special thanks to Ian!  He has already sent out 253 QSL cards requested during the trip.

Comments

  1. Many Thanks Peter, see you soon. Have a nice rest. 73

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Peter....I want to send out my profound thanks for the expedition(s) that you have made AND for the two new states on 222. I missed most of the rest of your expedition due to that fact that in a fit of stupidity, I blew up my 222 amp. It is fixed now, but that was a real blow to me for a while. Again, thanks es 73 Marshall K5QE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog