KA6U Roadtrip - June 2, 2022 0100UTC Update _ Early start around 1800UTC today

I am leaving for Oklahoma tomorrow morning from EM32 in Texas at about 1300UTC.  It is about a 4 hour drive to EM24 in OK.

Because I am leaving early I plan to operate on two days from OK, June 2nd starting at about 1800UTC from EM24 and also on June 3, 2022 starting at Moonrise, about 1430UTC.

Later today, June 2nd I may not run two bands at the same time.  I will probably start with 2M.  If  setup and operations go well I may try to run 23cm at the same time later today, June 2nd.  If I can't run both at the same time, I will run 2M first then 23cm.  I should have lots of time for callers on all bands.

On June 3rd I plan to run 2M, 23cm, 70cm and 222 EME.  If I complete with most 2M callers on June 2nd, I may start with 70cm on June 3rd.

I haven't run dual bands since updates to the station so there is a possibility of RFI issues.

This week while staying at Marshall, K5QE's place I have been able to test all bands and antennas.  Thanks to Marshall and everyone who helped me test this week.

I will also be able to operate for two days from Southwestern Arkansas in EM34 on June 4 and June 5.  This will provide additional opportunities to test multiband operations.

I still plan to operate for one day starting at Moonrise from EM33 in Northwestern LA on June 6th.

During my trip, if you miss me for a state you need, please send me an email to petervanh143@gmail.com.   Because of the time available for this trip and very fast station setup/teardown, I may be able to try again if I miss you.

Looking forward to being on the air again!

73, Peter KA6U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog