KA6U Update - June 21, 2022 0230UTC - DN41

ACTIVATION DELAYED 24 hours
 
I have arrived in DN41 in Wyoming.  I have arrived too late in the day to select a suitable operating location.  It took 4 hours this morning to arrange for a place to leave my RV trailer.  This is because no dealer is available to do repairs until October.  Yes, really.  I will return to Denver on July 12 and do the repairs myself.  Because of that delay I am arriving near Sunset in southwestern Wyoming.

Therefore I am going to delay the DN41 Wyoming activation until June 22, 2022 starting at approximately 0900UTC.  This is a hilly area and I need to have time to find a good location.

Operating plan is modified:
  • June 22 - 0900UTC - 23cm EME.  I will not run 2M at the same time Wednesday morning.  This is the first use of a new PA for 23cm and I must monitor it's operation very closely
  • Priority after 23cm is 70cm for WAS.  If there is time I will also run 2M
  • After 70cm/2M I will run 222
  • I am still planning on operating from DN41 in Utah on Thursday morning June 23
  • I will be able to operate 2M EME on Thursday from DN41
Thanks,

Peter KA6U


Comments

Popular posts from this blog