KA6U Update - July 29, 2022 2200UTC

I am putting the Roving trip on hold until September 

I have decided to return to Florida for the month of August and continue my trip in September.
I have covered all of the states I planned (plus 2) in the western US (farthest away from my home base).
This was the hardest part of the trip.

I don't have as much energy as I did last year so it is hard to keep going continuously for months :-)

My plan at this time is to go up the Northeastern US for several weeks in September to cover ME, NH, VT, MA, CN, RI, etc.

I may then go in October and early November to cover the Southeastern states that are much closer to me in Florida.

See you off the Moon again in a few weeks.

73 Peter, KA6U

Comments

  1. Enjoy the break Peter! I will be looking forward to working you off the moon in September. It was create to chat with you at Central States!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy returning home, Peter! Will see u on air. Best 73&GL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your west coast swing was a great success. So you are going to Florida to escape the heat in the Midwest? :0 Rest up and CU off the moon soon. 73 - Paul - W2HRO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee I wonder if you will swing thru Mississippi on your way home. I was in Iceland last time you were there. I have worked MS, back in the 1970's but cannot find the card and W5RCI is a silent key. MS is my only missing QSL for the 50.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave, Probably some time in late October or early November

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog