KA6U Update - August 12, 2022 - 1400UTC

Activations this week in KS, MO and Northeastern US

I am planning to do activations in four states this week.  I know the Moon declination is not favorable, but I am in the Midwest for the last time this trip and I need to get to New England area by August 16th.  All dates and times are UTC.  Plan is to operate 23cm and 70cm at the same time.
  • EM29cx - Kansas - Saturday August 13 - Starting 0300UTC
  • EM49gr - Missouri - Sunday August 14 - Starting 0300UTC
Here are tentative plans for activations in the Northeast US next week.  This is a very ambitious plan expecting everything including weather to go well.  It is likely that one or more additional days will be required.  If additional days are required I will use August 30/31. These activations are planned to start at Moonrise with the Moon at favorable declination

  • CT - Wednesday August 17
  • RI - Thursday August 18
  • VT - Friday August 19
  • NH - Saturday August 20
  • ME - Sunday August 21
  • NY - Monday August 22
  • DE - Tuesday August 23
  • MD - Wednesday August 24
I will activate all locations on 23cm and 70cm at the same time starting at Moonrise.  I plan to be QRV 4 to 5 hours at each location.  I may not be able to activate RI on 70cm.

73 Peter, KA6U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog