KA6U Update - October Roving Trip - 2100UTC Sept 24, 2023 

I am leaving Florida on Saturday September 30 for a 22 day roving trip eventually arriving in Texas for the EME contest at K5QE.

The highest priority for this trip is 902EME.

I am also going to operate my 222 Mhz, 70cm and 23cm stations from selected states.

I hope to do a low-power activation from Rhode Island on the weekend of October 7/8.  There is a possibility if conditions are good I could work some of the stations that need 70cm.  W1QA/NC1I do not have a valid high power license for 70cm from RI.

The basic plan is to go up the East Coast of the US to Maine then turn left.

I would go through the upper midwest, WI, MN, ND, SD then if the weather is ok go to MT, ID then south down the left side of the mountains then head to Texas.

I plan to activate selected/requested states on 222, 70cm and 23cm and activate all states I visit on 902 EME.

If there are specific states on my route, please send me an email so I can plan.

I will be in Kansas from November 17 until early January 2024 and weather permitting will do activations in the central US.

I will publish a more detailed scheduled later this week.

The first activation is planned for around 0100UTC October 1st.

Peter KA6U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog