KA6U Update - October 15, 2023 0300UTC 

Change in plans

There will be excellent weather this week in the Western US.
So I am headed for the West side of the Rocky Mountains.

Updated plan:
  • MT and ND - Monday October 17, 1900UTC - 902EME (limited 23cm from ND) near Beach, ND
  • ID and NV - Tuesday October 18,  2000UTC - 902EME near Jackpot, NV
  • UT and WY - Wednesday October 19, 2200UTC near Evanston, WY
After the western stops I will cross the mountains and stop in SD.
I will then make stops in WI and IL before heading south to Texas for the EME contest.
I may make some additional stops including OK for 70cm, I will schedule later.

This is a very bad time of the month for EU but I have no choice, this is the only time this October when I can visit these states.  I plan to return to the west in the Spring with high Moon declination.

Peter KA6U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog