KA6U Update - October 9, 2023 - 1400UTC

I have arrived in FN32 on the VT/MA border.
Weather should be excellent tonight clear light wind, 40F.
I went to the site and verified I will have a clear moon view from 0900UTC for as long as we need.

Next operations:
  • October 10 - 1000UTC - NH on 902 EME
  • October 11 - 1030UTC - ME on 902EME
  • October 12 - Time TBD - NY on 902 EME
  • Drive to Dubuque, IA 
  • Don't have firm plan for IA, IL, WI at this time due to weather and possible sun noise.  Probably starting again on October 16
  • ND/SD/MT/ID/WY/UT,NV (and other states) during Spring trip April 2024
Plans are subject to change

Everyone - Please call with TX2 if you hear me to save time.  Please call with TX1 if you don't hear me.  Always announce your TX DF.  Please double check Doppler mode and TX sequence.  Wyatt the other callers from the shed are not using TX2, would you please ask them to do so?

Peter KA6U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog